Grand Adventure 1-20-16

The Grand Adventure of 2016
January 20
Day 7
Mt. Vernon, WA

Today was our first down day of my visit.  Nothing on our agenda!  I did two loads of laundry for Anne and found space and a table to use downstairs for the sewing machine.  I had to clean off the table but it will be great and there is a lot of light.  Now just waiting for the machine to arrive, hopefully this weekend.

For supper we went out for half price pizza.  We each had an individual ten inch pizza but we had to order off the speciality menu as they were the only ones on sale.  I order one call the Mafia Pizza with ham pepperoni, mushroom, black olive and garlic.  was okay and I ate three quarters of it along with two rum and cokes.  That finish out my day for carbs and calories.  I am still full and it is hours later!

Made a quick stop at Walmart so I could get a pair of sweat pants as I only manage to bring one pair with me.  So I picked up two more peppers for snacking on, some diet coke, another head of cauliflower and some sugar free turtles for a treat.  Almost wish I had picked up some ice cream.  Oh well, not on my current food list.  And I have some wonderful veggies to snack on.

I think  tomorrow will also be a quiet day at home and Friday the cleaning crew is coming over to do some work for Anne.  Work she will not let me do.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the quiet of the day

Christmas 1955