Grand Adventure 1-20-16

The Grand Adventure of 2016
January 29, 2016

Was a quiet day at home.  At last I was able to do some sewing.  Have three chenille potholders ready to finish and a pansy ready to top stitch. Next week I plan on working on s blouse for Anne.  Have two patterns I am putting together to make one that I think she will like.  Long sleeves, with a collar and a long shirt tail.  We picked out some pretty lavender fabric with butterflies on it.  It will be really pretty if I can get ti worked out.

Tomorrow DirecTV will be here t noon and 4:00 so we had to cancel out on helping Jill with the measurements in her new apartment.  Not sure we will even get to spend any time with her this whole weekend.   Next weekend will be very busy with the move in and settlement.  I plan on spending Saturday night with here and we can work late getting every thing put away.  s

We finally made it to Applebee's for our Long Island Tea, unfortunately I had three, but I did have some chicken quesadillas and mozzarella sticks.  But till the three drinks have about done me in.  I could easily good to bed except I would be up in the middle of the night for hours.  So will do my best to stay awake until at least nine tonight.

It was very rainy today and the mountains were pretty much hidden behind clouds and fog.  Still I love to see the shape behind the fog.  Because of all the rain we had landslide warning last night and flood warning until tomorrow morning.  Good thing Anne lives on the side of a mountain we don't have to worry about flooding.  Ann thought we were having an earthquake last night but I didn't feel anything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas 1955

In the quiet of the day