March 26, 2016

Just ordered my second child sized mannequin.  This one should be the right size for two of my little girls I am sewing for.  I only need one more to fit an eight year old, then I should be all set for a few years.  The girls I sew for start out at three and go to eight right now.  There are six of them for the time being.  I need to get busy on the  summer dresses I have picked out for them.  I only have the first one partially finished for a five year old.

I am leaving in about 15 days for my trip to the west coast and Alaska.  I have not decided how long I will be gone might be eight weeks or more.  Depends on how I feel and if they get tired of me being there.  I do not yet have a return ticket.  At least I will have access to a sewing machine and I know several projects have been lined up for me to work on.  Plus I have a couple of knitting projects that I need to finish both are shawls one is almost finished and the second one will be a challenge.  It is all worked from charts and I am not that familiar with working from charts.  At least the designer stated that these charts are for advanced knitters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the quiet of the day

Christmas 1955