March 6, 2016

Well, I have been home a week now and nothing much has changed here.  Had dinner with dad and Martha two nights, while Sherry was still here.  Martha is still not engaging with me during a conversation.  Guess I am still on her "Do Not Talk To List!"  Makes it so much easier for me to just stay at my house!  If dad needs me he will call me or someone will let me know.

My train trip home was uneventful I didn't even see any really interesting people on the return trip.  I did talk with one woman who went to a Spring Arbor College in 1965 and 66.  She didn't seem to know any of the people I knew, or could think of at the time.  So we didn't have much of a conversation.

Some of the scenery was exception, especially the sunrise and sunsets over the mountains.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the quiet of the day

Christmas 1955