March 20, 2016

A new twist has been thrown into my world.  Yesterday was garbage day and my cousin and I have been doing the garbage collection for several years.  We used to go get breakfast after we dropped off the garbage.  The he went on a vegan diet and stopped going to breakfast.  However he still picked up the garbage to took it to the transfer station.  That is until a few weeks ago.  He stopped calling to schedule a time to pick up and I just made sure I had it ready and outside for him.  Then yesterday he called and said he no longer wish to be responsible for picking up my garbage.  No reason given, no explanation.  said he was not willing at this time to discuss it with me.  I did question if I had done something to upset him and he said yes but would go no further.  Stating he need to discuss with his counselor before he was willing to talk to me.  I suggested it might have something to do with a certain person and his comment was he expected I would go there.  Said he was still available if I had a dire emergency.  I took that to mean that he does not wish to communicate with me at all and told him I could not imagine any emergency where I would need to contact him.  Told him I would not call him and have left everything in his ballpark.  Not sure if I will be willing to discuss the issue with him later.  My sisters agree with me as to where the problem is originating from and do not understand why he is allowing her to manipulate him.  I feel like another tunnel in my life has just been locked.  However, I will not let this cause me any more stress that it has already.  Tomorrow is always a new day.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas 1955

In the quiet of the day