Weather




It has been bitter cold here down in negative numbers at night and staying in the single digits during the day.  So glad I do not have to go anywhere!  I have plenty of groceries and yarn for my knitting projects.  I only need three more hats to complete my 52 for this year.  I have three more to be released over the next three weeks in my knit a-long.  So I decided to work on some mittens which will also go to Love, Inc for those in need.  I expect I will join the 52 hats group again next year.  I have joined the 12 Hats of Christmas knit-a-long for the past 10 years.  I donate all my hats to the shelter so I know they go to people in need and they are not required to pay for them.  This year I am including some knitted toys and some knitted dishcloths.  I need to do something with them and this is a good place for them to go.  I am sure someone will enjoy them.

Somewhere I have an idea for a story somewhere I just can’t find it right now.  It isn’t in any of my normal online stashes so I am thinking it must be hand written somewhere.  Just will take a little more digging to find it or I will have to recreate it.  I really should place them here in draft form which I used to do.  It is a perfect placeholder for all of my writing and easy to find.  I can share it online when I am ready although I don’t think anyone but myself reads this.  I did give access to my grandson but I don’t believe he has time to spend online.  But that is okay too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas 1955

In the quiet of the day