April 8, 2016

Snow, Snow and more snow!  I believe this is one of the snowest Aprils we have had in a very long time.   Last week we got 8 inches and it has been forecast that next week will we get an additional 3-5.  And the snow has not melted as it has been to cold.  I will miss most of it though as I am leaving on Monday for Washington and warmer weather as they have had 70 degrees out there this past week.  Plus it has been waermer in Alaska than here too.


I have decided to take an online creative writing class hopefully to help with writing this blog.  I hope it makes the blog more fun to read as I learn new tricks to add interest to my stories.  

Monday I will be leaving on the train again on my way to Mount Vernon then on to Alaska for 10 days.  I am looking forward to spending 10 day with my grandchildren.  I am sure we can come up with some fun things to do while I am there.  

Getting back on my low carb meal plan has been difficult as I really want to each foods that are not low carb.  I have found several receipes that I hope to try out while I am gone.  Anne will most likely like anything I might fix for us to eat.  So this trip I better be on target with some meals as we really don't need to eat out every night.  We haven't done very well with that secenaro yet.  I have added several recieps to my online cookbook to try too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas 1955

In the quiet of the day